We value your feedback a lot. That’s why these updates are a direct result from your input.
To update your Sleep Robot, you have to have a stable connection between your Sleep Robot and your mobile phone. Make sure that your charger is not connected with the Sleep Robot while updating. Read an extensive guide on how to update your Sleep Robot:
📱 11/19: Somnox Support 2.0
- ✨ Added: Somnox Support for improving communication between you and Somnox
- ✨ Added: Audio will fade out when the Sleep Program is ending
Read more on the different ways you can use this: https://meetsomnox.com/blog/new-somnox-support-2-0/
🔨 10/19: New Welcome Screen
In this update, we focused on improving the existing features of the mobile application. We directed our efforts on improving stability, performance and the first user experience.
– Brand new first-time experience with the Somnox Companion App
– Logging in and signing up user experience and interface has been improved
– Improved Bluetooth communication with Sleep Robot in terms of stability and performance
– When creating an account with Somnox, you will receive onboarding emails based on your phone’s language settings now
– Fixed bug where Serial Number registration prompt-up was unnecessary
– Fixed a crash when no account is logged in somehow
– Sleep Robot updates can now be performed on the background
– Fixed a bug where performing a Sleep Robot update for the second time would result in a crash
– Fixed some translations issues
Important: Don’t swipe away the update notification on your Android phone, because this disrupts the update. Wondering how the notification will look like? See the image down below.
📱 08/19: Status Screen
During the feedback rounds in the past month, you asked us to display more valuable information about your Sleep Robot. In the past month, we have focused on delivering exactly that. We’re introducing the Somnox Status Screen, displaying:
– The battery status of the Sleep Robot
– The firmware update changelog of the Sleep Robot
– The installed software version of the Sleep Robot
Next to that, we did some behind-the-scenes maintenance to make the app more stable. At last, we’ve improved our support in German 🇩🇪.
🔋 07/19: Battery Improvements
The July 2019 update introduced the low power mode: once your Sleep Robot is turned off, it will consume 50% less battery than before. This creates an overall battery life improvement of around 20%.
✨ 06/19: Adaptive Breathing
The June 2019 update introduced a beta version of the Adaptive Breathing: your Sleep Robot will measure your breathing speed and automatically synchronizes itself to you. After this, it will gradually bring you to a slower and more relaxed breathing pattern. How to turn it on? Just enable the button on your Breathing home screen.
✨ 06/19: New Design
In the June 2019 update, we did a big overhaul on our Companion App design.
We’ve updated the design to:
- Help you find the right settings straight away
- Change the overall mood and atmosphere
- Improve the readability for use during the evening
We did this by doing extensive research and create a more useful and intuitive navigation experience in the app. Next to that, we’ve added new icons and engaging illustrations to support you to use the app more intuitively.
🎵 06/19: Upload your own music
Because everyone has a different taste, we added the ability to upload your own music, audiobooks, podcasts or any other audio file to your Sleep Robot. You can learn how to do that by following the guide by clicking here.